Sunday, January 22, 2012

18th of January 2012

Well what a busy day! Among the usual 4982 things I had to do on the 18th, I had the added bonus of needing to pack an overnight bag (complete with stupid minatures in a sandwich bag-for the hand luggage regulations) and jet off to Amsterdam for a days training on the 19th of Jan. Sigh.

I had an important meeting in the morning, so I decided better to dress relatively smartly so todays shoes are rather plain, but still say something. They're sleek, shiny and sexy. (well I think so anyway)

About a year ago, my failsafe black 'Mary Janes' broke beyond repair so I became stuck for a pair of 'important meeting/funeral/bank appointment' type shoes. I wasnt particularly looking for any when I found these (I figured one of the other pairs of black shoes I've got would work) but I stumbled upon them in TKMaxx of all places.

They're actually made by Carvela and a few weeks later I saw them in my Nemesis store...


The second pictures a little blurred but you probably dont want a close up of my worn out piggies anyway


Now on my travels, to Amsterdam... I had to pass through... yes thats right, Luton airport. And what, boys and girls, do we have lurking in Luton airport? Well done, gold star, you got it- a Kurt Geiger store.

Now you wont believe me, but I really DID try to avoid this store. I milled about looking at sunglasses, tried on a few handbags (yes, you can, of course, try on handbags) I even looked at gadgets in dixons or currys digital or whatever its called (like I care?!) but the whole time I could hear 'sale, sale, sale' calling me... so I decided hey, what the hell, I'll just HAVE A LOOK.


And would you believe it. I got to have a look at a pair all the way to Amsterdam and all the way back. WHOOPS.


Even as I type tonight I can still look at those little babies. But you, my lovely blog readers, will have to wait to see what little miss tishoo spent her last remaining food money on.

Tee hee!

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment