Thursday, January 5, 2012

4th of January 2012

These shoes did NOT go with my outfit. Am I bothered?? NO. I'm not, I love these shoes. When I first saw these shoes from about 100feet across the shop, I bee-lined straight for them (from Bertie in House of Fraser) They had them in black with black velvet and black patent too but I wanted the pink and purple ones. I picked them up. I put them back. It was nearly Christmas and there was no way I could justify buying them when I hadnt bought many (ANY!) christmas presents. The friend I was with encouraged me to try them on so that when they were in the sale we'd know what size I needed, should I happen to not be able to get them in my size locally, we could hunt around. Sounded a good idea. They fit so perfectly. I didnt want to take them off. I could wear these out of the shop and keep kicking my feet up to look at them. They had to be prized out of my paws.

Fret not. They arrived under the christmas tree from the same friend that made me try them on and made me put them back. Dont I just have the best friends??

These shoes draw the 'Look at her SHOES' kind of attention from other people. Even people that dont like them admire the fact they're being worn. But whats not to love??

The tights are pretty polly (ribbon back) and the carpet is office marl blue in my office (random stains optional)

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment