Thursday, January 5, 2012

2nd of January 2012

again.... its not the 2nd of January but I've got some catching up to do!
The second of January happened to be a bank holiday where I live in the UK. So the chances of me leaving the house were very slim. (and no, I dont wear shoes in the house usually) So I was beginning to panic about what I'd do. Until I did have to leave the house to go to the local shop.

Bring on the old faithfuls. My cowboy/woody boots. I call them my woody boots because of woody from toy story. They're basically the same as his. I bought them about 5 years ago in a sale. I think they may have been from New Look, but I cant remember. I do remember taking them with me to meet my dad for lunch and him saying 'with black jeans?!' and me pointing out I was actually going to change my clothes before I wore them!. Bless :)

Anyway these boots are worn out, they've been re-heeled twice and they are now the shape of my feet, no one else could ever wear these boots. But I cant bear to throw them away! So I slipped these bad boys on to nip over to Sainsburys. Oh and I TOTALLY wear them with black skinny jeans tucked in.

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment