Saturday, January 7, 2012

7th of January 2012

All stars. Am I the only one in the world who sings Smash Mouths "Hey now, you're an ALLstar, get your game on..." whenever I put on a pair?

I had a request yesterday to wear trainers today so that some of the male readers of the blog will understand what I'm going on about. I'm sure it was just a ruse to see if I actually own trainers.
I do own trainers, a few pairs in fact. But today I've gone for some allstars. I wouldnt do sport in them so they dont count for 'training' do they?

(Cue Marks and Spencers advert music) But they're not just any allstars. :) These are Chuck Taylor high top Converse all stars.

I first saw these all stars in a window display in Dordrecht, The Netherlands. After steaming up the windows and leaving 2 sticky paw prints on the window I went in to find out they were heavily over-priced in that store- I could get them half the price online but I'd have to wait :(

So I went home, looked for them online and decided I'd get them when we got back from Rome (not even I can justify spending my holiday money when I'm not on holiday!)

As it happened, they had a converse store in Rome. So!!! When in Rome... They also had a buy one get one half price offer on so as well as the Chuck Taylors, I also bought another pair. But you'll have to wait for those!

These all-stars are what you'd call 'bedded in' they're mucky and they're creased into the shape of my feet. Perfect really. How they should be.


In addition to forever boring my friends with photos of my shoes, I also bore them with photos of my nails. I got very into nail stickers for a while. I'm not going to change my nails every day but here's a photo of the latest. I did them myself :D (nb I took the photo yesterday at work!)


Anyway, thats it for today,

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment