Wednesday, February 15, 2012

10th of February 2012

Well the cold weather has finally subsided to something a little more mild, its still cold, but not quite set-fire-to-anything-to-stay-warm cold. So the heels can safely come back out.

I had a few important things to do, so I needed to go for some smart shoes- and cue my bought-in-new-york-dont-you-know shoe boots. These shoe boots had no chance when I'd laid eyes on them. They're a very richy velvety fabric- the picture doesnt do them justice actually. (need to get better at taking pics :( ) and bizarrely they are very comfortable too.


I saw them in Macy's. Nooooo not just any Macy's. THE BIGGEST STORE IN THE WORLD. And I saw they were also in the sale. And also in my size and also paid for with a receipt before I'd blinked. Funny how moments like those in your life just happen. Teleportation... I'm sure of it.

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment