Sunday, February 26, 2012

13th of February 2012

Well what a lovely way to start a day in Amsterdam- its pouring down with rain and leaving the floor all 'glad' (dutch for... slippery) and to top it off I've got rather a sore head this morning after indulging in one-too-many cocktails with a very good friend of mine (Thanks CC) but after getting caught out last time in Amsterdam with the clock and hour difference etc- I set my alarm very early so I could get to my course for 8.30am.

And after arriving at 8.15 I found out the course didnt start until 10.30. GRRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRGGHGGGGGGHHHHHH. So I had to sit around trying to work from my smart phone and get a few things taken care of, the whole time wishing I'd known and taken a few more hours to sleep!

I managed to get through the day and my brief stop at the shop on the way in meant I had enough water to undo the previous nights damage. Phew.

So all in good time to ... meet my brother for dinner!!! In a bizairre twist of fate my brother had decided he and his girlfriend would have a nice romantic trip to Amsterdam for valentines day. I dont think he was counting on his big sister also being there and tagging along. But thats what he got!

Now whilst I do love todays shoes, its with great sadness that I explain that they are in fact... the last of my converse. (well, so far) and these poor babies also need a jolly good wash. I wore new jeans with them once and it rained and the dye ran- I also spent a fair amount of time going through mud, snow and ice in these too so they're a bit wrecked, but nothing the washing machine wont fix. I hope...

And to prove I was in Amsterdam, look at the lovely bike and canal.;)


And back in the hotel I took another picture. My lovely, and rather bright... all stars :)



Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment