Sunday, February 26, 2012

12th of February 2012

Yowsers what a day! I had to actually run today- I so very nearly missed my flight.
After getting 14:00 and 4pm muddled up... I ended up leaving the house very late for my flight. By the time I got onto the motorway I was only ever *just* going to make the flight- then there was an accident and I was further delayed. Then my bag was the only bag 'randomly' selected to do tests on- after having to wait behind a family with a baby who took approximately 9 years to get through the security gate. So when I finally got past security I pelted it down to the gate and just made it to get on the plane- Phew.
So thank goodness I'd decided on my 'easy-pack' flats for the airport- pack into a small space and mean I can rush about in flats.
Phew!

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment