Tuesday, February 7, 2012

5th February 2012

Whats this? whats this? its covered everywhere, whats this? theres white things in the air, whats this? I cant believe my eyes I must be dreaming wake up jack this isnt fair!!! (Nightmare before Christmas)

Well Jack, this appears to be a lot of snow. A LOT of snow! Its very thick and covered everywhere!

Yippee she says (although her flight to Amsterdam was indeed cancelled due to the white stuff- charming)

The perfect day to stay in and paint your nails...


Well, I didnt exactly paint these. I stuck nail-ease stickers on which are brilliant, they work really well and dont peel up unlike some of the other brands. I did however use a Andrea Fullerton Flick and dot nail pen to outline some of the lips for a more funky look.

And of course I did not stay indoors when it was snowing!!!!! I dont think theres anyone in the UK that doesnt have a mini pang of excitement when it snows on a weekend. (maybe not the plough drivers?!)

I got my rubber duck moon/snow boots on and got my backside out to play in the snow like the rest of the nation. And my feet were toasy warm and dry. Perfect. :) (NB I tucked my trousers back into the boots after the photo was taken. I'm not *completely* mad.


Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment