Friday, February 3, 2012

3rd of February 2012

Yesterday was a very VERY exciting day in the office. 6 large pink parcels arrived for me. 6 VERY pink parcels... Which when I unboxed some of them turned into 9 boxes... 6 of them containing something exciting.


Can you guess what it is yet??

HAHAHA of course it is, its shooooooooes! (and boots)

A company that I wont name online had to close down their UK branch, :( very sad, so they were selling off all their stock at LOW LOW prices. Not sad at all!!! So whilst I still had the chance I bought 6 pairs :D

The strange thing about shoes is everyones different tastes. A number of people got to see the contents of the boxes and all of them liked some pairs but disliked others- but not the same pairs. How odd. I suppose there will be some on the blog people dont like and other people will like them. (8th of January spring to mind as some that not many people WILL like)

Anyway, a popular pair were today's pair- and they're very popular with me too I have to say! They're very comfortable and a little bit naughty. They're also ribbed (tee hee) at the back to look a little Chanel-esque. They also (it has been pointed out- thanks RL) look like they're from a sci-fi film.




and of course due to the terrible weather- tights were required! Its been freeeezing again. Very cold, and due to snow!! Exciting :) (I have some more snow boots to wear) These are a little risque- I apologise if you're eating.



these are a copy of the Henry Holland/ Pretty Polly mock suspender tights, however I prefer these due to the bow :D


So I actually now look like an avatar in a warcraft game. Happy days (yes I did put clothes on as well)

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment