Tuesday, February 7, 2012

4th of February 2012

The severe weather warnings are here! Its what we've all been waiting for... ITS GOING TO SNOOOOOOOOOW! And you can flipping well tell because its freezing outside and costing me a small fortune in heating too. So what better way to save myself money for shoes than WITH shoes??

When I visited New York, I really wanted some Ugg boots- boots with sheep fur (doh, wool) lining and sheep skin outers. I know they're not ethically the nicest boots you can buy but my god are they warm and comfortable! I dont know why I didnt buy any in New York but I had a mini obsession with getting myself some uggs and in the end, I ordered some online.

These are one of 3 pairs of Ugg boots I own- these are by the brand Emu and are filled with Merino wool. These are what I like to call the 'over the jeans' look and I wear these... over jeans. They're not waterproof (alas only splash proof) so not for jumping about in snow. However, since its completely dry and minus 5 (celcius) today, they're about perfect for this weather. My feet can stay warm and dry at 30 degrees.


So lets wait for the snow... :D

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment