Friday, February 3, 2012

1st of February 2012

Oooh what a busy day the 1st of February was in the world of Tishoo. After rushing around like a mad woman to get some IMPORTANT things done, I got into the car to drive up to Daddios house to visit!

In a decision that may change my life forever, I opted to wear my Chav fancy dress outfit (ok, ok I dressed as a chav) hoody, adidas jogging bottoms (normally reserved for the gym ONLY) and these Ed Hardy rip offs. I dont think the decision changed my life. But they are mega comfy.

I bought these because of the woman down the side, no other reason! I thought they would look good with shorts in the summer. But I havent worn them in the summer yet!



Busy day was also a long day and I needed the comfort of these babies :)

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment