Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31st of January 2012

Oh what a mistake-a to make-a today by wearing tights. I learnt from previous failings and wore two pairs but even still it must be at least minus 50 celsius today (Exaggeration)


Of course, not just ANY tights! These are by Pamela Mann and I bought them from amazon.co.uk- bargain tights!

And decided on these shoes.


For a while I wasnt sure about leopard print- I like it, but I thought trannies always liked it too and I didnt know if i could pull it off. But I've given up caring what other people think, these shoes make me smile.

Well, they did make me smile until about 4 hours into wearing them and then it started to feel like someone was trying to remove my toes with pliers. They're not the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. But they're preeeeeeetty :)

I bought these late last year and they were in a special, one day event, sale. So I got them for approx 2 thirds the original price (or maybe 6 tenths?) they're still in stores now- they're by Dorothy Perkins but I've seen the same ones in Barratts too. I wasnt supposed to buy any more shoes that day. Whoooooops :)



I thought they deserved a close up. :)
Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment