Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17th of January 2012

Tuesday! I had a little bit of trouble waking up this morning. I managed to snooze my alarm several times in my sleep. It has nothing to do with today's shoes but I thought I'd share my inability to wake up anyway.

So bleary eyed and tired I decided to go for some bright and cheerful springtime shoes.

These shoes, as with many of my shoes... came from .... you guessed it, Kurt Geiger in Luton airport!

It was my first business trip with the company I work for. My boss and I went to a meeting in the UK (I was living in the Netherlands at the time) obviously, not being one to let an opportunity pass me by... I took the time in the airport not to get a coffee, or a sandwich, but to shop for shoes. I think my new boss (I'd worked for him for 3 weeks) immediately got the measure of me in that moment. Known each other for 3 weeks- my boss! and I drag him into a shoe shop and get him to hold my laptop bag whilst I try them on. Ha!

In my defence, green is my favourite colour, and...I like bows as well so as my heart actually did skip a beat when I saw these, it was a well justified risk to take. And we look back and laugh on that moment now (now that he knows exactly HOW shoe mad I am as well) I restrained myself enough to not buy them in red and black too- I dont know how, but I was strong. :D


Despite the cold, they still put a 'Spring' in my step (ooohhh sorry bad pun) and my matching coat and top cheered me up no end too. Lovely, lovely green and bows teeheeheehee I'm a lunatic arent I!


Keep smiling

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment