Tuesday, January 24, 2012

23rd of January 2012

After a VERY productive Sunday, I decided to try and plan ahead for the week. This lasted a whole 4.2 minutes before I decided I wanted to put a picture up and generally faff about. (I'd been to the gym, I deserved faff time) I did, however, manage to put some of my clean washing away, which in turn meant I landed on the tights I'd decided I was going to wear on Monday.

Now I realise tights does not an outfit make (as some of the pictures I'm about to put on here will prove) but it was a start. I ended up in a mulberry/wine coloured dress and these beauties...


I first saw these shoes (as with many others) on another woman. She walked into the canteen where I worked and with Barry White music playing in my head I stared at her feet- utterly in love. I was probably drooling! She was wearing them in a grey to black colour but I loved the ribbons and how tall they made her! I needed them.

Having spent a good 2 minutes staring at her I decided not to creep her out any further by actually talking to her... so I waited. Eventually (a day later) I stumbled across them in Kurt Geiger. (for once, NOT in Luton airport!) they were by Carvela and they came in Red and Turquoise too... nnnnyyyargh.

Being in a financial situation of torment (in the process of moving countries) I decided I couldnt afford their hefty price tag. Mind you I probably reduced the value of them somewhat with the drooling I did over them every time I walked past them.

A few weeks later I was busy working away when the postman turned up with a very large box. (like a house moving box size) he asked for my swipe card (entry card to the buildings) so he could sign my parcel over to me. Hmmmm I didnt order anything (I protested? Why!) he informed me, its got your name on it love!

Excited but confused I ripped the box open. There was nothing in it?! I sifted through the polystyrene 8s and my hand landed on something solid... another box. I pulled the box out and squealed so loud a full meeting room of people came out to see what was going on.

"SOMEONES SENT ME SHOES IN THE POST" I was so happy I nearly cried. It was the Carvela shoes I'd been dreaming about. :) And they were for me :) In Red. What a lovely surprise!


And so the babies were finally mine. A congratulations present for getting a job in the Netherlands. Best friends ever (who encourage my habit!) These shoes are definitely in the top 20.

So on Monday 23rd of January 2012 I decided to team them with some naughty tights. I like these tights because you cant tell they're naughty at the first glance (because my dress was knee length) but when you walk you get a sneak peak. And when I take a photo of my legs in just the tights you get an eyeful ;) (apologies to viewers of a nervous disposition)



So those are my tights. Primarni specials (as per the majority of my tights- I tend to ladder or rip them after a few wears so I cant justify spending a fortune on them)

And that was Monday 23rd of January 2012. A rather fun day all in all. Finished with a curry out with work colleagues and a waddle home after eating far FAR too much. oh well :)

Diet starts tomorrow...

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment