Wednesday, January 11, 2012

9th January 2012

I have neglected you blog readers. I can only apologise. And give you my genuine reasons.
With every intention of choosing 5 shiny pairs of heels to wear to work this week I was struck down with a deadly shoe-blog-destroying illness. I'm not joking either- on Sunday evening I started vomiting. By Monday, I was in hospital with dehydration.
In a do-not-pass-go, do-not-collect-$200, I was sent directly to A&E. After a nice bout of food poisoning there were concerns about my kidneys as I hadnt been for a wee... I'll spare you the gory details and leave you with a nice photo instead.


The drip had to have a drip. Hats off to the nurse who finally found a vein. At the best of times its like trying to find a vein on Casper the friendly ghost but when I'm dehydrated?! Poor woman, I did feel bad for her. Well as bad as you can feel for someone poking you with a sharp instrument.

So the shoes on the 9th of Jan... well they were put on in a hurry, with the first socks I could find too, and shoved on trackie bottoms. I was so ill I didnt even do my hair or make up. So there we go...


my multi-colour pumas which I love dearly cos they're bright and colourful and comfy. :)

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment