Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30th of January 2012

Well you may recognise these shoes. These shoes are a naughy style copy.
Mr Louboutin made them first. (obviously with red soles) and then similar styles came out.
I tried to buy a copy of these online but I couldnt get shipping from the US. I searched everywhere for a good copy of the 600 euro Louboutin pair. Oh how I dreamed of these shoes.

And then I gave up.



And after I gave up I was wandering through the streets of Amsterdam (as you do) when I saw these in a shop window. Although teleportation is still not proven to be real, I am 100% sure I teleported into that store when I saw those. I dont remember breathing, let alone opening the door, going in etc. I thought they would be expensive. They werent. I picked myself up off the floor and used the very last of my disposable income to buy these (2 days before payday, whoops) but it was love. I skipped all the way home.

To this day I cant recall why I was even in that part of Amsterdam- It was near Waterlooplein. I also dont remember meeting anyone in Amsterdam after I'd been in that store. Maybe I did...? I just cant remember anything because the shoes have replaced all my memories. Must be like those thingies out of Men in Black... cant remember...

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment