Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24th of January 2012

As if food poisoning wasnt bad enough, today I woke up coughing and sneezing. Some nasty germs have decided they want to live with me for a bit (they were lured in by the shoes probably) so I was none too happy when my alarm went off this morning!

I decided to go for some 'easy-to-wear' shoes, to assist me with the pain of being awake and snivelly so I picked out my Michael Kors wedges. Very high, but flat. (in a fashion) and extremely comfortable! (I really do mean that, and not in a girl way!!)

I love these shoes. I saw them glittering away from a distance. The velvet is so dark and creamy and the zippers have a glitter effect. Heavenly. I barely even looked at the price tag after I'd tried these on- I WAS HAVING THEM!

I teamed them with some socks that will come up again- these socks (of which I have several pairs) give shoes a very 'autumn 2011 Christian Louboutin' look in my humble opinion! And I love the socks. (or knee high stockings)

so here we go...


Here are the zips (I love the right foot in this pic for some reason)you can also see the heel height in these, and the slimline wedge at the back. Details, details. Love these shoes.


And here is the hoisery!



And today I'll leave you with this picture- that made me laugh hysterically! (Thanks DB) a friend posted it on my facebook wall with the comments '4 shoes for 2012' and 'saw this and thought of you' its so cute I had to share it on the blog :)


Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment