Tuesday, January 31, 2012

26th of January 2012

After no planning on the 25th I decided to make a bit more of an effort on the 26th (starting with 2 pairs of tights, the weather is terrible in January!)

And you know me... they couldnt just be ANY old tights could they?! These lovelies have bows up the ankle, and a bow round the thigh, I have saved you from the photo of around the thigh ;)


It will come as no surprise where today's shoes came from...although for once I didnt get these from Luton airport! I, admittedly, did see them first in Luton airport, but they didnt have my size at the time, and also they were full price... lucky for me, by the time I got to the internet to order them they were in the sale! Yipppeeee :)


Aren't they beautiful?? :)
And yes, they are VERY high...


I love the colour of these, and the material is so lush. Oh and the pretty bow on the front of them :)


Believe it or not, these shoes are actually remarkably comfortable, the hidden platform and the angle of the heel make them not too steep (e.g. no crushed toes) and the frame is very soft and supple. Oh yes, these make the top 20. I love them :)

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment