Thursday, January 12, 2012

12th of January 2012

Woo hoo! Woke up feeling vile today. Very run down and worn out. :-( so what better way to cheer myself up than wearing very silly but very pretty shoes?

I first saw these shoes on BBC 1 actually- on the BBCs 'Over the Rainbow' programme where Andrew Lloyd Webber chose his new Dorothy for the wizard of Oz. I had no idea where they came from (I thought they'd been custom made) so when I saw them in green in Kurt Geiger I started putting pound coins into my shoe fund money box (shaped like a boot with a counter on the side for what you can afford) in the hope that I'd be able to get the green ones and look like the wicked witch of the west :)

Eventually, on my travels through Luton airport (sigh, Luton airport is my downfall) I saw these babies in Kurt Geiger... and joy of joys, they had my size! And to complete the package... they were in the SALE!!!!


A few weeks later, my idol (HRM) Dita von Teese was spotted wearing a very similar pair made by my other idol (HRM) Christian Louboutin. So these shoes must be worn with the ultimate amount of prancing about. You cannot wear these shoes without a theme tune. All day I have a theme tune playing in my head (I am a lunatic, given) and I prance about on cloud nine. And I dont care that I look as if I've got a screw loose because I am wearing beautiful shoes today. Sparkly!!!


Keep smiling, if nothing else it makes people wonder what you've been up to.

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment