Sunday, January 22, 2012

20th of January 2012

Ahhhh Friday. And what better way to spend a friday than tired, mildly jetlagged (yeah I'm using that word, theres a time difference and its tiring travelling) and feeling grotty from eating junk outside of your normal eating routine the previous day. Joys!

So its not much wonder why I didnt really feel like getting massively dressed up and doing a fanfare. If it werent for the fact I would have scared people and probably been arrested, I wouldnt have bothered getting dressed at all. I like my panda pyjamas and uggs boots. :)

Ok, I'm exaggerating slightly, I didnt feel that bad at all. But I also didnt really think about getting dressed too much when I did. So the shoes for the 20th are flat, easy to walk in and comfy.

I bought these ballet pumps (with actually a rather sturdy sole) in Dordrecht, The Netherlands. I dont remember the name of the shop but I remember these were the last pair, and as they were in my size too, I nabbed them. I thought they were very cute and would look good with shorts in the summer or jeans in spring/autumn. And now look at me, wearing them in winter too. Hurrah!



Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment