Thursday, January 5, 2012

5th of January 2012

Today is a very exciting day! Today is the day I FINALLY get my home internet installed. Its been the longest 6 weeks of my life surviving on facebook via blackberry alone. But hurrah! I'm back online and the internet shopping surfing can recommence! (OK yes I also had internet on my blackberry but its not the same is it!) I now also have the very grown up possession of a HOME PHONE! and its all mine. If it rings, its got to be for me, no one else lives here!
So in the excitement of getting the internet, being able to work from home (at last) and owning another phone number that I'll not give people and tell them to bbm or whatsapp me instead, I didnt bother getting dressed. Which means todays shoes are in fact... slippers. Sort of. I could wear these outside, but I dont. (I think I've worn them downstairs to get the post or take the bin out) they're Australian made ugg boots. Made with the finest Merino wool. They keep my feet (prone to being freezing) toasty warm.
Yup, thats my jim-jams bottoms you can see too.

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment