Wednesday, January 11, 2012

11th of January 2012

A coupla days later than planned but I'm feeling better and back in business. In honour of feeling like I'm actually alive (despite not being able to get away with a 16 hour sleep) I've put on one of the top 10. Or at leasts one of the top 20 pairs of shoes.

They're ridiculously high. The purpose of the blog/challenge is that I buy these types of shoes thinking- wow, they're great. Conscience/shopping buddy says 'but when are you going to wear them'. 'For work, to bed, to watch TV' I always answer. And then I put them on for work and think 'oh jeez, if I have to rush to a meeting I'll break my neck' and usually swap for a more 'sensible' pair. (sensible in the loosest term of the word) so today I'm wearing them. ALL DAY :)


These shoes were a treat for myself from Kurt Geiger at Luton airport (on the way to Amsterdam). When I say treat, I just wanted them and hadnt bought any booze, perfume or sunnies in the airport so figured I would restore the naughty/good balance. (and no I did not just buy one pair that day WHOOPS!) they were in the sale though. Its not all naughty naughty ;)

And to make up for effectively being useless at my shoe blog this week (so far) I've added some cute tights (Well I think they are) these are from River Island and are in the shops at the moment if anyone wanted to buy them. If you do buy them mention I sent you and they should send me shoes for my blog.


You can also see in this picture how high those heels really are. I feel like a giant!

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment