Tuesday, January 17, 2012

15th of January 2012

Sundays! There is the distinct chance that I should make it my other new years resolution to actually leave the house on a Sunday (other than to go to the bins in the basement) In honesty, I did make it over to Sainsburys though (I even got... dressed! Shock horror) so I pulled out the Disney Westwoods (based on designs by Vivienne Westwood)

For some reason, when I offer people the chance to sniff these shoes they dont trust me enough to sniff them- I cant imagine why!! BUT they DOOOOO smell of strawberries! Still- even after several wears! I'm not sure why or how, but they smell like strawberries. They are supposed to I think, otherwise its a nice fluke!

They're also really cute and have Tinkerbell on the toe area. :)


These shoes came from Topshop and they came in their very own dustbag (to keep the strawberry fragrance fresh?!) they're sort of made out of a rubber type material, but they're lined to stop them getting less-than-fresh and they're very comfy.


NB Apologies for my pastey white legs, its been a bit chilly and ballet pumps in January was probably not my *best* idea ;)

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment