Sunday, January 22, 2012

21st of January 2012

Yippee the weekend!

Well, part of it... after I spent most of saturday sleeping or watching TV, I decided it was about time to get some fresh air and space between my ass and the sofa. Also as food was becoming a priority and I'd spent the last of my food shopping money on shoes in Luton (!!) I thought I'd have to take advantage of one of the budget local eateries.

Bring on the all you can eat chinese buffet. No dress code (unlike the Indian down the road, its brilliant and great food but they have a dress code- really?, its a take away as well!) and a quick stop at Wetherspoons on the way down- and they seriously dont have a dress code. Unless its 'dont wear that in here it will get wrecked' :) you have to laugh. (Love you Wetherspoons, as do all your punters but even you can admit there is no dress code)

And for the third time in January I'm wearing converse!!! You may be pleased to hear I've almost run out of converse now! Its not supposed to be an allstars blog! But I do love an allstar and these are some old favourites.

The lack of laces is what attracted me to these, and then I saw they were made for the AIDS charities so I had to have them- its for CHARITY! You may notice if you look closely (not that closely, I've worn these a few times and they're filthy) that each word written on these ends in RED. For the AIDS foundation. There was a time where there were t-shirts, badges etc with RED on them. inspiRED for example.

I dont want to offend anyone here but, I think its important to state the obvious- AIDS is the most terrible thing I could ever even think of catching. At least with (for example) cancer there is sometimes a chance of survival- there is no second chance with aids. But unlike cancer there are preventions. So please, please practise safe sex, dont share needles and be careful where you can.



Love always, and a sombre thought for those suffering any kind of illness
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment