Sunday, January 22, 2012

22nd of January 2012

Sunday. Believe it or not, I was up, showered, dressed and out of the door before noon today! OK, so I was trying to catch breakfast out but thats not the point. The point is, I had a whole sunday today :)

Now today's shoes (boots) seemed like a good idea at the time but they're very high... and a little difficult to walk in. However, I made it and although I'm not sure I'd like to have driven a car in these, I can now walk in them. Success.

I saw these shoes on a girl in a shopping centre actually- she had the ankle boot version- and I really wanted them. She was too far away to ask so I spent ages googling about until I found something similar. Tada! I found these. And knee high too :)



Unfortunately I was put off wearing them for a while as a week after they'd arrived... I saw a lady of the night wearing them! (for non english readers, a lady of the night is a prostitute) I have prostitute boots!!! :( so I didnt wear them for ages.

Eventually I got over it and decided she was actually a high class call girl and not a cheap hoe and that she had good taste. Oh and she didnt have a jacket that sort of matched so she wasnt quite as cool as me. Word.

Anyway I can accept that not only are these boots seh-lut-tay, so is the pose I'm pulling. But you know what, who cares, I love prancing about in these :)

Love always,
Tishoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment